Russia fired 19 cruise missiles and the same number of kamikaze drones into Ukraine. Almost half of the enemy targets were shot down.
The military notes that this night the Russian Federation focused on the southern regions. The invaders released:
- 7 Onyx cruise missiles from the Bastion coastal missile system (Crimea);
- 4 Kh-22 air-launched cruise missiles – launched from eight Tu-22MZ aircraft (Black Sea area);
- 3 Caliber sea-launched cruise missiles, probably from a submarine (Black Sea area);
- 5 ground-based cruise missiles “Iskander-K” (Crimea);
- 19 strike UAVs of the Shahed-136/131 type from two directions – southern (Chauda, Crimea) and northeastern (Kursk).
The Ukrainian air defense forces shot down 18 enemy targets: two Kalibr, three Iskander-K cruise missiles and 13 Shahids.
Russia attacked Ukraine at night
Recall that this night the invaders again attacked the south of Ukraine, namely Odessa and Nikolaev. The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine noted that ports, moorings, residential buildings and retail chains were under enemy attack.
As a result of a night attack in Odessa and Nikolaev, residential buildings and other buildings were damaged, and fires broke out. In Odessa, at least four victims are known, and in Nikolaev, 19 people were injured, including children.
Also, the Russian invaders attacked Sumy and Chernihiv region with “Shaheds”.
Source : RBC